Thursday, June 14, 2007

We can't stop here. This is Wild Women country.

Inspired by the wonderful Dark Blonde (aka Gill Hands) I thought I would waste some of my own rainy day time on playing with the quote gadget she found...here are a few of my favourite Wild Women lines...

They're here already! You're Wild Women! You're Wild Women!

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:


Of all the Wild Women joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:


With great power comes great Wild Women.

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:


Go on - have a go yourself - you know you want to...

and here are a few more of my favourite ones...some sound spookily true...

ahh, blissfool day of rainy day play...

Love means never having to say you're Wild Women.
Here's looking at Wild Women, kid.

I've got a feeling we're not in Wild Women anymore.

It is too late, my Wild Women is in your veins.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world Wild Women didn't exist.

All work and no Wild Women makes Jack a dull boy.

When there's no more room in hell, the Wild Women will walk the earth.

They may take away our Wild Women, but they'll never take our freedom!
We are indeed drifting into the arena of the Wild Women.

Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty Wild Women.

You've got Wild Women on you.

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the Wild Women Room!

No comments: